Susan Boyle is a Scottish singing sensation born on 1st April 1961, in Blackburn. Her mother was 45 when she was born, and so, Susan was thought to have a learning disability. She was even wrongly diagnosed with Asperger Syndrome. Because of these, her body, and her appearance, she was bullied as a child. She has four sisters and four brothers who are all elder to her.
Susan Boyle was discovered in 2009 after she auditioned for Britain’s Got Talent. She sang Les Miserables’ I Dreamed A Dream in her audition, which made her singing famous. Susan has always had a career in singing and earned her living by winning local singing competitions and selling copies of her version of various famous songs. But it is Susan Boyle weight loss that has made her hit the headlines.
In her first audition, she confessed that she wishes to be as successful as the professional singer Elaine Paige. Susan has been lucky as Paige expressed her wish to sing a duet with Susan someday. Susan was widely applauded for her singing at Britain’s Got Talent where she managed to impress even the judge who is known for being disapproving and cold, Amanda Holden. Susan Boyle was responsible for not only bringing viewership to the show but also ended up in the second place.
Susan released her first album in November 2019, which turned out to be the best selling debut album of all time in the U.K. The album managed to top the Billboard 200 chart for one and a half months or six weeks straight. Boyle bagged £5 million from her debut album.
The lady has not only inspired millions to follow their passion sincerely but also has influenced many to learn from Susan Boyle weight loss. Many have been left shocked by her images that hit the internet recently. Since she is in her fifties, losing 2 stoneweight naturally, without going to the gym is remarkable.
Susan Boyle weight loss: The reason
Susan had been struggling with the extra weight since her childhood. She was bullied regularly during her childhood for her appearance and body weight.
In 2012, Susan found out that she has type-2 diabetes and then, she decided to lead a healthy life. Diabetes stops the cells from converting glucose into usable energy. It happens when the body stops producing adequate insulin or when the cells become resistant to insulin. As a result, blood glucose level spikes making the body more resistant to insulin. This makes the diabetes patient feel hungry as their body cells are not able to detect sugar to produce energy. Diabetes prompted her to take Susan Boyle weight loss seriously.
Susan Boyle weight loss: The tricks
Susan’s doctors advised her to cut off sugar completely from her diet, do exercise, and include Garcinia Cambogia supplements in her diet. By now you have an idea that how strong is Susan’s determination and motivation, which is why we could see a successful Susan Boyle weight loss journey.
1. Cutting off sugar
A normal person would think that eatables like cakes, candies, ice creams, chocolates, and everything sweet have sugar. However, many addictive food and drinks contain sugar. Additionally, you must think of sugar to only raise your blood sugar levels, but in reality, sugar is far more dangerous. Sugar can lead to developing chronic diseases like diabetes, heart problem, and obesity. Due to its high-calorie content, sugar gives instant energy boost, but completely lack nutrients. Almost everyone is unable to burn the calories from sugar intake and as a result, the unused calorie gets stored. So, it is natural to experience weight gain with high sugar consumption.
If you want to benefit from Susan Boyle weight loss, avoid the below-mentioned food and beverages completely to cut off sugar from your diet.
- Chocolate milk – Chocolate milk contains chocolates, which means extra sugar. You should not drink chocolate milk.
- Sauces – Sauces like BBQ sauce, spaghetti sauce, ketchup, etc. have sugar in its ingredients. You cannot completely evade sugar if you add sauces to your healthy food options to enhance their taste.
- Fruit juice – Contrary to popular belief that a glass of packed fruit juice is equivalent to having fruits; the juice has added sugar along with other preservatives and artificial flavors.
- Sports drinks – Well, why do sports drinks provide energy instantly? Because they contain a high level of sugar.
- Breakfast cereals – If you want to achieve Susan Boyle weight loss, stop eating those cereals right away! The cereals look light but are loaded with sugar.
- Flavored coffee – Well, black coffee without sugar certainly helps to burn calories faster, but a frappe topped with whipped cream will have high sugar content.
- Soda – Sodas are highly addictive mainly because they contain an alarmingly high amount of sugar. Stay away from them at any cost if you want to achieve weight loss similar to Susan Boyle weight loss.
- Desserts – Cakes, cookies, doughnuts, pies, tarts, any kind of bread, muffins, cupcakes, etc. contribute massively to that muffin top.
Well, staying away from sweets is impossible for many of us. Try including natural sweeteners like honey, coconut sugar, maple syrup, agave nectar, etc. instead.
Susan Boyle weight loss’ main contributor was her workout. Because she started when she was above fifty, exercising was not easy for her. So, she started to walk for 2 miles every day. You can include several exercises to speed up your weight loss.
3. Garcinia Cambogia Supplements
Susan Boyle took Garcinia Cambogia supplements as well. This tamarind fruit contains HCA or hydroxycitric acid, which accelerates the fat burning process as well as suppresses appetite. However, these supplements would not work if you do not move at all.
A combination of no-sugar diet, regular exercise, and Garcinia Cambogia supplements will help you achieve your dream of getting a slimmer waistline and keeping obesity at bay. With Susan’s technique, you will also learn determination, perseverance, positivity, and dedication. The process might be slow but is sure to work in your favor.