Do you ever capture a perfectly timed photo only to have it ruined by a distracting background? The good news is that you can always digitally manipulate your photos to erase the background and make sure your photograph turns out to be “picture perfect.” There are many tools and software available in the market to erase image Background Of A Picture.
However, not all Background Of A Picture removers and photo editors are designed the same way. In this blog, we will look at some of the best apps for erasing the background. We’ll look at how to make that image backdrop transparent using some of the most common software programs, starting with the simplest, Slazzer.
1. Slazzer – Best App for Erasing Background Of A Picture
From freelancers and individuals to small enterprises and Fortune companies, everyone can use Slazzer to erase backgrounds. The software is meticulously designed to change picture editing workflows to enhance efficiency and assist businesses and marketers in rethinking design and photography in general. Take a look at why Slazzer may be the best app for erasing background for you.
Thanks to recent advancements in Visual AI, Slazzer offer stunning quality cutouts. It employs patented technology to provide simple and intuitive background removing solutions, allowing the users to remove even the most complex backgrounds within seconds. The advanced AI algorithms can differentiate between the image background and foreground.
As a result, Slazzer removes the background automatically with a click of a button. Instead of selecting the pixels manually, you can have ultra-clean cutouts in no time. Whether you edit product images or portrait shots, the automatic cutout solution will cover everything, including tricky angles and challenging edges, like hair.
For best quality results, choose a file of up to 12 megabytes. It is also advisable to select an image with a clear subject. Finally, make sure that the image is taken under suitable light conditions. Following these small tips will ensure you superb quality cutouts every time.
Integrates With Your Software Workflow
There’s a reason Slazzer is considered the best app for erasing background: It offers multiple plugins for some of the top creative tools, software, apps, and eCommerce platforms so you can remove any background with a single click.
To enhance your workflow, you can try out Slazzer community-made plugins for integrations with some of the most popular eCommerce sites, design applications, and computing environments. Here is a list of tools and APIs you can employ to automate your workflow with Slazzer.
- Slazzer REST API
- Slazzer Desktop Application (for Windows, Linux, and Mac)
- Photoshop Plugin (CC 2018 and above)
- WordPress Plugin
- Slazzer for WooCommerce
- Slazzer for Sketch
- Slazzer for Figma
- Mobile App
Ramp up the Creativity – And Efficiency by Background Of A Picture!
Slazzer’s limitless approach to image editing will boost your productivity to new heights. The never-before-seen characteristics of bulk processing, offline capabilities, and infinite image processing can now provide you the freedom to develop at scale.
Slazzer aspires to improve your operations’ digital efficiency and speed by supporting you with bulk background removal. You can install the free Slazzer desktop application to drag & drop thousands of images at once and get clean backdrop photos in seconds.
With our mass background removal desktop tool, you can increase your productivity. It’s not only highly efficient, but it’s also one of a kind in terms of speed and precision, with possibilities to alter backdrop colors, design, and more. There’s no cap on creativity.
- Clear Photo Background: Most top ecommerce websites demand a white background. Slazzer can be your best bet for all your ecommerce needs if you are an online seller directly selling your products on Amazon, eBay, or other marketplaces. You may effortlessly generate a clear photo background and put a white portion in the back using the AI tools. Your customers will appreciate how easy it is to zoom in for a closeup without straining their eyes.
- Cool Effects: Use interesting effects in all of your images to be more creative. Whether you want to showcase your products, create a profile picture, or position yourself in front of your favorite travel destination, everything is possible with Slazzer in a matter of seconds. You can choose a different background color for your photograph or place the cutouts on an entirely different background. You can also resize the images.
- Design Maker: Slazzer also offers several background templates to further streamline editing and designing for the users. You can create great graphics for everything, including postcards, product images, photo IDs, posters, invitations, and social media posts. Some categories of Slazzer Design Makers include Automatic Car Photo Editor, Real Estate, Sky Removal, Recipe Photo Maker, Fashion Photo Designer, and more.
Remove Image Background
So, are you ready to use the leading background eraser app to enhance creativity and productivity? Slazzer is super easy to use. All you have to do is upload the image either on the website or any plugins you may be using.
Slazzer’s advanced vision algorithm will automatically distinguish the foreground subject from the backdrop, working about 1 second per megapixel to produce the most accurate and natural outcome possible. You can choose to further manipulate the background design or use the transparent background.
2. Photoshop Background Eraser – The Second Best Tool to Erase an Image Background
Another option to erase image background is to use the Photoshop Background Eraser tool. It works best for photographs with a lot of contrast. However, it is not as quick as Slazzer and takes a lot of time and effort to get a nice result.
If you need a little more control over eliminating the background but still want Photoshop to handle some of the heavy lifting for you, the Photoshop Background Eraser tool is ideal. To have more control, you’ll have to put in some effort and sacrifice some time. Here’s how to use it.
- In Photoshop, open your image and right-click the Background layer, then select Duplicate Layer. Name your layer (anything you choose) and click OK in the dialogue box that appears.
- Toggle off the original layer by clicking the eye icon to the left of it.
- From the toolbox on the left, select the Background Eraser tool. This tool could be buried beneath the Eraser.
- To access more possibilities, click and hold the Eraser tool, then select the Background Eraser tool.
- To access the brush panel, click the brush icon in the tool options bar at the top of the screen.
- Adjust the hardness till it’s close to or equal to 100 percent.
- You can choose any size that you think is appropriate for the image you’re working with. You can change the size of the brush later.
- Set the Sampling to Continuous in the tool options bar at the top. Set the Limits to Find Edges and the Tolerance to anywhere between 20 and 25 percent.
- By clicking and holding while moving the brush, begin erasing the backdrop around your subject. The goal here is to keep the tool’s crosshairs from contacting your target. If you need to see more details, you can zoom in on the image.
You may need to modify the size of your brush as you progress through the more challenging sections. Depending on your image, this method might be rapid or tedious, but it produces good results because you control what is and isn’t the subject.
Another option is to integrate Slazzer directly into Photoshop. Many commercials are still made in Adobe’s suite of products, and with Slazzer’s integration into Adobe Photoshop, the advertising process can be a lot easier. Instead of spending hours on an image, you can remove image backgrounds with precision with just a click of a button.
This brings us to the end of our guide for background eraser apps. Visit Slazzer to learn more about the amazing free features, tools, integration options, and subscription tools.