Do you know what is websites to hack? It is the process of breaking into someone’s pc intentionally or unintentionally over a USB connection, internet connection. It is the unauthorised access to someone’s computer.
Though it is believed that hacking is done by people over the internet as a way to kill their boredom or maybe to intrude someone’s personal data on purpose. The ethics and morals behind hacking are completely malicious and hacking is considered a cyber-crime.
Cyber crimes are crimes carried out by means of technology. They are also called “computer crimes” because they make use of computers or desktops to intrude personal data. For e.g. – stealing identities, violating privacy, frauds related to trafficking of pornographic content etc.
Table of Contents
Now all this is mainly done by individuals like you and me who are called “Hackers”.
Hacker can be any person who has knowledge of these things, knowledge of technology. Someone who can make use of his knowledge and skills to break through the computers. Initially, hackers are people like us who are interested in learning and exploring technology. But with time gains expertise in this field and turns it into crimes. Now it is not necessary that hacking is always done for committing a crime, sometimes hacking is also done for fruitful persons regarding the interest of the individual or organization carrying on this activity.
Technology is best if used in limits otherwise it can become a disaster.
TYPES OF HACKING-
- Password breakthrough– This is the most common type of hacking. It means breaking through someone’s computer or social profiles by hacking their password.
- Privacy violation– It means using someone’s personal information like email address, passwords, contact number, address, profile pictures etc.
- Identity theft– This is again a common type of fraud committed. We are well aware of it in this era of social media. It means stealing someone’s data and impersonating that person. For example- fake social media profiles.
- ATM Frauds– it means using someone’s bank account information like credit card numbers, ATM pins, and making malicious transactions.
- Viruses– it means entering into someone’s computer using viruses. The most common type of virus is Trojan Horse.
- IP Address spoof – it means disguising IP address and then breaking into someone’s computer to steal confidential data.
WHY USE HACKING?
Mostly hacking intends to commit a crime by stealing someone’s confidential data. The intent of hacking can lead to disruptions of privacy, business ruptures, spreading rumours about a person or an organisation. There also be many other personal reasons why a person attempts hacking. Hacking is considered to be an illegal activity and anyone found the charge of hacking can be put behind bars under the cyber-crime.
However, websites to hack is also sometimes done for better causes than intruding someone’s privacy. It is done on a professional level and is legal. This may be done to trace fraudulent companies indulging in illegal hacking, or by government agencies. This type of hacking is called “Ethical Hacking”. It is authorized to access someone’s computer. It helps to identify security vulnerabilities and fix them before any malicious activity can take place.
Ethical hackers have very strong computer networking skills. They have been working in the tech sector for a very long time. They are also well aware of the installation and maintenances of the systems and other operating tools.
Ethical hackers are also called “white cats”. Their only purpose of breaking into someone’s computer is to protect them from the fraud of the hackers. They use their knowledge and skills to secure the organisations.
Since computer and network viruses are multiplying every day, this is creating a need for ethical hacking services to protect the networks of government agencies or defense.
What do ethical hackers do? An ethical hacker has to find the answer to these 2 problems: –
- The information that an intruder can see on the internet.
- What an intruder can do with that information?
The basic goals of an ethical hacker are confidentiality, authentication, and integrity.
Maintaining these goals for the sound working of an organisation is necessary.
PROS AND CONS OF HACKING!
Pros of Hacking- Hacking is extremely useful in: –
- Recovering lost data files especially passwords, very important to you.
- Performing penetration testing (ethical hacking) to strengthen computer network and security.
- Having protective measures to prevent malicious activities.
Cons of hacking- On the other hand, hacking is also proved to extremely vulnerable and can lead to several consequences. For example-
- Massive security breach.
- Causes glitches and viruses.
- Can access private documents and information.
- Can lead to identity theft.
- Leads to generating spam messages, downloading data.
HOW websites to hack?
It is not necessary that the techniques to hack are only regarding the illegal ethical, since websites to hack can be legal so can be its technique: –
- Focus on the purpose- One of the main differences between success and failure in hacking is whether you’ve understood its capabilities within the context of your organisation’s aim. This requires research and negotiation. If you enter into a hack without really thinking through your priorities or attempting to get unauthorized access, you will end up being just a criminal trapped in the trap of illegal hacking.
- Boost your level of ambition- Once you’ve identified the challenge, don’t think hacking will be very easy to accomplish. Hacking often fails because of a lack of understanding of how to get the most out of it in the best possible way. The key is getting a brief time. If you try to make hacking too ambitious for you, it can lead you to intangible outputs and difficulty. Therefore, leading you into a trap.
- Engage with the right people– When you think about hacking, the first set of people that comes into your mind are web designers. These skill-sets are right for some challenges, but as hacking moves to a bigger level, make sure with what people you are sharing your mindset with and if they have any misconceptions or ill purposes for hacking or not.
- Assign proper training- Some several organisations and websites teach you the basics and even the advances of hacking. Make sure, you choose a wise and secure way of teaching. Also, there is a thin line between hacking and ethical hacking, you need time to analyze the category of hacking that you are practicing.
I hope by now, you have been able to get every bit of information about hacking.
Keeping in mind the fact that excess of everything is extremely dangerous, websites to hack must also be done with a fair viewpoint otherwise one must be ready to bear severe consequences.