Jake Paul Collaborates With Showtime, Enters Into Multi-Fight Agreement

Jake Paul Collaborates With Showtime, Enters Into Multi-Fight Agreement

Jake Paul collaborates with Showtime sports and enter into a multiple-fight agreement at a really young age. He seems to follow legends’ footsteps similar to Manny Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather.

The sports network and the boxer both confirmed their affirmation of the deal. The agreement now suggests that Paul ended his journey with Triller. However, the worth of the new deal has not come out in public yet. Showtime and Paul also did not disclose when Paul is going to fight next.

According to Marc Raimondi of ESPN, Jake Paul is in advance discussion with Showtime deciding his probable next combatant in the ring, location, and date of the fight.

Jake Paul collaborates with Showtime, no disclosure on money

This new collaboration is a massive enhancement of Jake Paul’s career. Jake is just 24 years of age and has defeated competent fighters like Ben Askren and Nate Robinson after entering the boxing world.

The YouTube sensation and a pro boxer stand with 3-0 now. He was the major attraction in the PPV event of the Triller club, which arranged the fight between Paul and Askren on April 17. Jake knocked Askren down during the first round itself.

Paul boasts the event almost solely. PPV gained buys worth over 1 million. There is no information on why Triller lets Paul go from their contract even after so much gain.

 

View this post on Instagram

 

A post shared by Jake Paul (@jakepaul)

Ryan Kavanaugh wished Jake the best for the Showtime deal

Ryan Kavanaugh, the Triller co-owner, said to Mike Coppinger of The Athletic that there had been no plans with Jake as he wanted to move forward. Kavanaugh wished him success on his new deal. The co-owner of Triller said that the April event was a huge success as there has never been such an event like this.

See also  Some Interesting Haircut Facts From All "Boyfriend Cuts My Hair" Videos

Triller co-owner claimed success April event was not due to Paul

He also added that for the Triller event, Paul was only an undercard. His leaving does not affect the success the novelty of the event. Ryan made remarks on Showtime that the network has flattered Triller as they copied the same move. He said that the Triller team wished that Jake would go to pull on the same like show with Showtime as well.

Facebook Comments

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *