Nature and natural resources organically possess various medicinal properties. Older people who were more connected to nature in their way of life were healthy and lived longer without being exposed to many diseases. Significantly, the women in this generation are shining in every field, and they can do it all, running businesses and homes alike. As they have a hectic work schedule, it reflects in their stress level and health conditions.
For the woman who is balancing work, home and health, organic products like Apple cider Vinegar is a boon. It is a naturally acquired fermented juice extracted from Apple. It is available as Apple cider vinegar capsules, Tonic, and liquid. It is useful in cooking, weight loss, as a preservative and treats diabetes etc.
Vinegar can be two types, namely Fruit-based and Starch based vinegar. Starch-based vinegar is the result of a different process in which starch is first converted to sugar. Apple Cider vinegar is fruit based and is extracted from following a series of steps.
- The apples get smashed, and the juice gets squeezed out.
- A required amount of yeast or bacteria is added to the juice to initiate the fermentation process.
- The yeast added will convert sugar present into alcohol.
- Next, any acetobacter species is added, which converts alcohol to vinegar.
- During fermentation, the alcohol formed turns into acetic acid, which gives a sour and robust flavour to the product.
- It also contains a small number of minerals and vitamins.
- It has natural enzymes which can fight harmful bacteria and fungus.
HACKS AND TIPS :
Vinegar has numerous healing traits. Earlier it was only used as a preservative in pickles, flavour in food, and salads. Later, many research articles published state that it also has many healing capacities and helps widely in skincare and hair care. (advvisioncenters.com)
- A few drops of Apple cider vinegar is an excellent addition to any face mask. It enhances the tone and glow of the skin effectively.
- Apple cider Vinegar Capsules with collagen are great for regular consumption as they reduce symptoms of ageing, and tighten skin.
- Equal parts of vinegar and water can be mixed and used to rinse hair. It improves hair texture and increases the shine of the hair.
- It can also be used as a cleanser and in spot treatment remedies as it has antibacterial enzymes organically present in it.
- With its antifungal properties, it can also be beneficial as a mouthwash mixed with water. It maintains an odour-free mouth. It can even cure any fungal infections in the foot when soaked for about 15 minutes.
- Apple cider vinegar tonics with Turmeric, honey can stimulate immunity and boost your whole body health when consumed regularly.
- White vinegar is useful in cleaning washing machine drums, windows, countertops, and sticky materials and can be sprayed in fabrics for a pleasant smell.
MEDICINAL VALUES :
- It helps to reduce sugar levels, weight, and cholesterol.
- It can lessen symptoms of inflammation in patients with arthritis.
- It can improve vaginal health in women by maintaining proper pH and acting against any form of yeast infections.
- It can provide relief from gastrointestinal and ulcerative colitis indications.
- It can enrich the metabolism rates of organs in case of hepatitis when induced in your regular diet.
- Apple cider vinegar comprises magnesium, phosphorus, iron, antioxidants, amino acids aiding different health conditions.
- It can also relieve the stress and anxiety caused by any disease.