Haircare and skincare for every person is very important. But that doesn’t mean one can use whatever they want to. People should use things on their hair based on their hair requirement and need. And haircare has become extremely important in recent times. It is important for one to maintain a healthy scalp if they don’t want all their hair to fall. Furthermore, healthy hair also makes one look good and hygienic which is very important as well. Rosemary is one kind of shrub that is used for hair and it benefits the hair extremely well as well. So, let us find out how one can make rosemary water for hair treatment.
What is rosemary?
Rosemary is a fragrant herb that helps treat the hair but is sometimes used in perfumes as well because of its amazing smell. Rosemary isn’t only used for hair it is also consumed and it happens to deliver good quality. It helps in strengthening the muscles and also helps in boosting the immune system. Not just that, rosemary is known to be a good source of calcium and iron. But, in our blog, we will be talking about rosemary how to make it and answer the question how to make rosemary water for hair treatment.
How does rosemary water benefit the hair?
Rosemary water is also called the natural elixir for hair growth. Due to extreme pollution in the air, people are facing a lot of problems with their hair. Known and famous sources have proved how rosemary is good for the hair and how it stimulates hair growth as well. Rosemary water is known to contain anti-oxidants that help in reducing the overall hair fall. It is even known to have anti-inflammatory properties that help in reducing scalp inflammation as well. Furthermore, it helps in the blood flow making one’s hair healthy and beautiful. Thus, after this we will help our readers know how to make rosemary water for hair treatment.
How to make rosemary water for hair treatment?
Making Rosemary water for hair treatment is one of the easiest things to exist. One can easily make it at home these days. Rosemary water is known to act wonders in the hair during the winter as well. The reason is that it helps in controlling the dandruff to a good level and helps in hydrating the scalp. Here are some of the steps you can follow in order to make rosemary water for hair
- First you need to get three to four cups of water and bring them to boil over a pan.
- Get two-three stems of the rosemary herb. Keep the leftover in a cool dry place in order to use it later.
- In your third step, add the rosemary stems to the water when it is very much hot. Remove the pan, and cover the pan for at least an hour.
- After an hour, you will be able to see how your water will turn into a deep yellow colour.
- You need to cool it down before applying it to your hair. You can store it in a spray bottle if you want to as well.
- Store it in the fridge to keep it for a long time.
How to use rosemary water on hair?
After you are done with the process, many people wonder how they can make full use of rosemary water. Rosemary water is an elixir for hair loss sufferers, but there is a correct way to use it, which people should follow for better results.
- First step, everyone should know is that rosemary water should be used max to max two times a week for better results.
- Second, rosemary water should be your last step in your haircare routine.
- Shampoo and condition your hair, and then apply rosemary water directly on your scalp. Make sure to not leave any space, and the rosemary water should be applied to your entire scalp properly.
- You can wash your hair the next day if you want to and rinse it off.
Other ways to use rosemary for hair
If you have decided to resort to natural methods completely, then you should know the other ways in which you can use your rosemary. Rosemary with its amazing benefits is helping people gain what they lose and people around the world are embracing rosemary as days go by. Here are some of the ways to use rosemary for your hair and gain wonderful results within a week.
1. Rosemary oil
You can buy rosemary oil from the market, as it is very easily available these days. But if you don’t find it, all you need to do is make rosemary water at your home by following the steps given above. Take your regular oil, and add the rosemary water to it. Apply it to your scalp once or twice a week. Make sure to apply one or two hours before using shampoo on your hair.
2. Use rosemary in your shampoo
You can make your own rosemary oil or buy from the market and add it to your shampoo. Massage your hair properly to get better results. You can use it once or twice a week as well.
If you want shiny-looking hair but you don’t want to change your haircare routine, then you can start consuming rosemary tea. Rosemary tea will help promote your luscious-looking hair from within. You can consume it every day as well because it is good for your body.
I hope you like our blog and find it relevant to the search that you have made. rosemary has amazing properties and should be a part of your haircare routine. Rosemary can be consumed as well, but rosemary water is known to deliver better qualities. Apart from answering the question how to make rosemary water for hair treatment, our blog has also informed the readers about the other ways to use rosemary for hair.
Frequently Asked Questions (F.A.Q.s)
1. Can I leave rosemary water on my hair?
Yes, you can.
2. Does rosemary help with hair growth?
Yes, rosemary is scientifically proven to help in hair growth.
3. Does rosemary help in reducing grey hair?
Yes, it prevents premature greying of the hair along side promoting hair growth.